How to convert x scale notation

  • ober
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2006
      I am trying to fix a chart I plot using the chron prefab.
      Need to convert 1.4e+10 into say 14TB as it is disk space.
      Is there anyway I can achieve this?

      Please copy me directly as I am not on this list.

      Thanks!

      -Ober

      Richard Chesler: [Reading a piece of paper] The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club?
      Narrator: [Voice-over] I'm half asleep again; I must've left the original in the copy machine.
      Richard Chesler: The second rule of Fight Club - is this yours?
      Narrator: Huh?
      Richard Chesler: Pretend you're me, make a managerial decision: you find this, what would you do?