How does one change the notation on the vertical scale on chron prefab?

  • Jaime Fournier
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2006
      I am trying to change the vertical scale from 1.2e+10
      notation to say 12TB. Any way to force that?

      Jaime Fournier

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2006
        Jaime, if you're writing a script, this should do it:

        #proc areadef
        yrange: 0 15000000000
        xrange: 0 10

        #proc yaxis
        stubs: inc 1 1000000000
        stubformat: %gTB

        If you're using a prefab, the yinc= and ystubfmt= parameters should work
        similarly. http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/doc/prefab_stdparms.html

        -Steve