Graph looks strange, end of graph connected with beginning.

  • jovvany
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi!

      I wrote ploticus script for displayging some data from my server, but
      the graph looks strange. Lines are connecting the ends of the graph
      with the beginning. I have a scipt file, a picture and data files, so
      if anyone could help me, please give me your e-mail and I will attach
      all the stuff. Many Thanks!

      Kalin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
        Kalin,

        double-check to be sure your input data are indeed in exact chronological
        order, or use the sort option (eg.

        #proc lineplot
        sort: yes

        Steve