Re: [ploticus] compare prefab - sub categories > 2?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2005
      Hi Niraj,

      the 'compare' prefab only handles 2 subcategories, and there are no plans
      to extend this.

      You might try running the prefab with 2 subcategories and use the -echo
      command line option.. this will write the underlying script to stdout
      which you can then use & perhaps extend to use 4 subcategories.

      Thanks for raising this issue- as a result I noticed that 'leftsub' and
      'rightsub' weren't documented anywhere.

      Steve