compare prefab - sub categories > 2?

  • Niraj Tolia
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2005
      I have been looking at the compare prefab to plot bar graphs. However,
      I noticed that the prefab only seems to support labelling for two
      sub-categories (in the form of the {left,right}sub parameters). Is
      there any easy way of increasing that (to say 4)?

      Thanks,
      Niraj
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2005
        Hi Niraj,

        the 'compare' prefab only handles 2 subcategories, and there are no plans
        to extend this.

        You might try running the prefab with 2 subcategories and use the -echo
        command line option.. this will write the underlying script to stdout
        which you can then use & perhaps extend to use 4 subcategories.

        Thanks for raising this issue- as a result I noticed that 'leftsub' and
        'rightsub' weren't documented anywhere.

        Steve