Stack Prefab Problem

  • nofreeidshere
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2005
      I'm trying to plot filesystem usage on a NAS device. Not really
      relevant but there you go. I'm trying to use the stack prefab. I'm
      expecting to get a large orange area (used space at about 98%) and a
      very small blue area (the rest aka free space). Yet although the data
      seems to be correct, I get a graph that doesn't make much sense to
      me ...

      To make this easier I whiped up the info on a webpage,
      http://www.clogamp.com/ploticus/ploticus.html, including the dataset,
      the command I run, the output and the graph that gets produced. I'm
      using Ploticus 2.32 (win32).

      Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2005
        Hi, you didn't specify a yrange, so ploticus is using a Y axis range
        automatically determined from the range of your data (from 930,000 to
        975,000). If you want the Y axis to run from 0 to 975,000 simply add the
        parameter

        yrange=0

        to your command line.

        -Steve

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
          Hi Steve,

          terribly sorry, you are of course right. I stared at the graph for
          too long so I didn't even see the Y axis _NOT_ starting at 0.

          Thanks for the help.

          Regards
          Martin