bug fix for the dist prefab

  • yee_harr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      if you use the -title option on the dist prefab you get errors
      and the title is placed incorrectly.

      The errors look like:

      pl error 1603: arith: bad value (+@AREARIGHT)
      pl error 1201: function error ($arith(@AREARIGHT-@AREALEFT/2.0))
      pl error 1603: arith: bad value (+@AREALEFT)
      pl error 1201: function error ($arith(@AREALEFT+@XCENTER))
      pl error 1603: arith: bad value (+@AREATOP)
      pl error 1201: function error ($arith(@AREATOP+0.2))
      pl proc annotate error 51: scaled units specified but y scaling not
      set ($arith(@AREALEFT)
      pl proc annotate error 51: scaled units specified but y scaling not
      set (@XCENTER))
      pl proc annotate error 51: scaled units specified but y scaling not
      set ($arith(@AREATOP)
      pl proc annotate error 201: Error on coord pair (location)

      I fixed the errors by moving the #include $chunk_title to after the
      #include $chunk_area

      Thanx for ploticus!
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2002
        Thanks for finding this bug. A fix will be posted shortly and it will be
        present in next release.

        -Steve