Re: [ploticus] Re: help: pl error 1223

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2002
      > Can anyone tell me what error 1223 means? so that i can have a
      > direction to the problem.

      Bee, this error is issued by the pl script interpreter (sinterp.c).
      It indicates too many nest levels of loops while interpreting the script.

      In your case there is only one nest level, so the script interpreter may
      be getting off track somehow.

    • javaring
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2002
        Hi! It's solved now!! It is the line feed problem!!! It has
        problem when reading unix ascii script!
        Have to use DOS new line format to run in win platform!
        Thx for everyone especially stephen.