How to get holes in lineplot

  • morten_bjoernsvik
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      Hi

      I fill out simple date-plots with lineplot, but how do I create holes
      where no data is defined.

      If there are no data between two dates, there should be nothing,
      but now the lines are just extended vertically to the next datapoint.

      Currently I set each endpoint to 0, so the zeroline is extended
      but that is not true either.

      Thanks for an excellent program.

      Morten_Bjoernsvik
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005
        Morten,

        proc lineplot has an attribute called 'gapmissing' that is designed to
        help with this issue.

        http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/doc/lineplot.html

        Steve

        On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, morten_bjoernsvik wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I fill out simple date-plots with lineplot, but how do I create holes
        > where no data is defined.
        >
        > If there are no data between two dates, there should be nothing,
        > but now the lines are just extended vertically to the next datapoint.
        >
        > Currently I set each endpoint to 0, so the zeroline is extended
        > but that is not true either.
        >
        > Thanks for an excellent program.
        >
        > Morten_Bjoernsvik
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links