re: Ploticus -- thanks!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 8:09 AM
      I don't think I've taken the opportunity to write and
      thank you for Ploticus in a long time. A couple times
      a year I turn to Ploticus to generate the output I need,
      very rapidly for hundreds and thousands of charts at
      a time.

      This coming year I'll be exprimenting with PostScript
      output to be included in some XSL-FO generated
      reports -- a new area for me -- and I know Ploticus
      will continue to be a reliable workhorse for
      beautiful displays.

      Thank you for all your creativity and hard work!

      Joel Noble