clickmaplabel limit

  • banjo1979vt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Is there anyway around the 500 clickmap region limit? Is there a good
      reason for this or could I generate the SVG and add them in my self
      somehow(probably not easily)?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
        Hi, if you have the source code, edit clickmap.c and change

        #define MAXENTRIES 500

        to whatever you like. Then type: make

        I haven't tried this myself but see no reason why it shouldn't work.

        Steve

        On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, banjo1979vt wrote:

        > Is there anyway around the 500 clickmap region limit? Is there a good
        > reason for this or could I generate the SVG and add them in my self
        > somehow(probably not easily)?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Stephen C. Grubb