Re: [ploticus] Re: libploticus problem

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
      Maybe the problem is in your select statements.. since PL_execline() takes
      "raw" script lines (no variable evaluation scan is done) try using only
      one at-sign (@) instead of two (@@). This would apply throughout.

      I checked the docs for ploticus_execline() on
      http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/doc/api.html
      and this isn't clear from the description. If this turns out to be the
      problem I'll clarify the docs.

      Steve

      Stephen C. Grubb
    • jkohanismeh
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
        Yep, this was the problem. Thanks for your help, Steve.

        Jeremy