Re: [ploticus] CGI Mode

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
      Tony,

      Hmmmm.. Perhaps pl is not being executed at all via your html page.

      Be sure your pl executable file (not just the link) is executable by user,
      group, and world (chmod 755 pl)

      Also verify that your URL path is correct, ie. try invoking some other
      program in the same cgi bin.

      Let me know if that's not it, and I'll look at it further,