Re: [ploticus] Problems with comments in data file

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
      Hi,

      the default comment symbol is //

      so if you want to use # you need to tell pl to do so..

      if you're using prefabs add this parameter: comment=#
      (this is mentioned on the prefab standard parameters manual page)

      if you're writing a script use:

      #proc getdata
      commentchar: #

      (this is from the proc getdata manual page)

      -Steve

      On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, parakramkhandpur wrote:

      > Hi
      > I am using verison 2.30 and when i use ploticus to plot using a
      > datafile which has a comment(#...) in its first line, ploticus gives
      > an error stating that it founf one unplottable datavalue and exits.
      >
      > On the otherhand, ver 2.20 would also give this message but would
      > eventually plot the png.
      >
      > Is there a way to specfiy to ploticus to ignore lines beginning with a #
      > ?
      >
      > Thanks a ton.

    • Jamie Echlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2005
        Hi,

        In 2.31, the csmap: yes in proc page is not producing the correct output
        when the output type is SVG, that is, no mouse over sections are produced.
        It does work for other output types (I tried .png)... Is this known or am I
        missing something obvious?

        Cheers, ajmie