FW: [OLmws] hiding SVG objects in Mozilla

  • Jamie Echlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2005
      I thought I would forward this to the group for any SVG mouseover afficionados out there...  I don't have time to play with it atm but if anyone is keep on taking this further perhaps they could have a play. Contrary to the body of the message I have tried with the HIDEBYALL thing in SVG and it didn't make any difference.
      jamie