RE : [ploticus] Mouseovers with SVG - new suggestion

  • Patrick Corbel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2005
      Hello,

      I tried your link (rule.htm) : it works great under IE6 but does'nt seem
      to work for me under Mozilla : have i missed something ?

      I'm really interested in this issue, that's why I try to understand
      what's not going.

      Patrick

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2005
        > I tried your link (rule.htm) : it works great under IE6 but
        > does'nt seem to work for me under Mozilla : have i missed something ?

        Hrm, you're right, I don't think you've missed anything. The example on the
        mws website: http://www.macridesweb.com/oltest/flash.html sort of works for
        Mozilla except the entire object is hidden when the popup appears. I don't
        know enough about it to guess what the problem is, but I'll send a message
        to the mws maintainer - don't know if he'll reply though....

        jamie