Re: ploticus code cleanup

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Peter,

      sorry this has come up.. I guess C coding as I learned it isn't as
      rigorous as it should be.

      I'd rather go thru and do this myself rather than have to apply a package
      of diffs.

      Can you give me until Feb 2005 to get a new cleaned up version out.. I
      have a big priority-1 project at work now but Feb should be doable..

      I assume all I have to do is use gcc -Wall to get the warnings.

      Steve