Re: [ploticus] Adding addtional text labels to a graph

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Myron,

      yes, if you're writing ploticus scripts use #proc annotate.

      If you're using prefabs you can accomplish this by creating a chunk of
      script code that invokes #proc annotate, then use the prefab parameter
      "include1" or "include2" (see
      http://ploticus.sf.net/doc/prefab_stdparms.html )

      The docs & examples for #proc annotate are at:
      http://ploticus.sf.net/doc/annotate.html

      Steve