Re: [ploticus] xstubdet in lines prefab

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2004

      your syntax is correct..

      it seems to work for me here (ploticus 2.30).. I used this command:

      pl -prefab lines data=myfile x=1 y=2 xstubdet="size=18 color=blue"

      Result is attached (gif)

      Maybe the issue is that with png/gif you only have 5 text sizes to choose
      from and the largest is maybe 12 or 14 pt.

      If you're getting the color change and a somewhat bigger font, that's as
      good as you can do on gif/png/jpeg without using a freetype2-enabled
      ploticus build.. see http://ploticus.sf.net/doc/fonts.html for more info.

      If you're not seeing the color change maybe there's a bug in the 2.20
      prefab.. but this doesn't ring any bells.

      Steve