plot line BELOW X-axis

  • Robert Chin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      Please have a look at this chart:
      http://tinypic.com/aui4j

      How can I NOT display plot line BELOW X-axis ?

      data files, scripts attached.
      Thanks for help
      robert
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
        Robert,

        clipping on stairstep lineplots hasn't been implemented. It's on the TODO
        list but when I got in there it turned out to be a can o' worms.

        but wouldn't you want to adjust y range to be able to view the black line
        in entirety?

        If it's a one-off app you could apply a hack such as using a filter to
        constrain the black line data field to your Y min.

        Steve

        On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Robert Chin wrote:

        > Please have a look at this chart:
        > http://tinypic.com/aui4j
        >
        > How can I NOT display plot line BELOW X-axis ?
        >
        > data files, scripts attached.
        > Thanks for help
        > robert

      • Robert Chin
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
          Thanks Stephen
          I discovered the "lowfix" attribute.
          That's why I needed to find the MIN of 2 fields/variables
          in my question "Min/Max of 2 or more variables"

          robert