Kudos to the authors

  • lovecraftesque
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      Ploticus is a big time kick-ass piece of software. I was growing
      despondent thinking I was going to have to hijack some Windows PC, in
      order to prepare my barcharts with some of the pathetic MS-provided
      tools for such platform, when somebody directed me to ploticus.

      Not only I don't have to bow to the Redmond beast any more but, in
      addition, I can produce my charts faster and with better quality.

      Keep up the good work!