Pie Charts "labelfmtstring"

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2004
      I am working on Ploticus to create a pie chart with the label
      consiting of the label name and the percentage, like in Pie Example 3
      of http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/doc/prefab_pie_ex.html

      Has anyone had success/failure using the labelfmtstring? Regular
      labels are no problem, but have had No success with the labelfmtstring
      command.

      Thanks,

      Kevin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2004
        Kevin, labelfmtstring is new in version 2.30 .. are you using this
        version?

        Steve

        On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Kevin wrote:

        > I am working on Ploticus to create a pie chart with the label
        > consiting of the label name and the percentage, like in Pie Example 3
        > of http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/doc/prefab_pie_ex.html
        >
        > Has anyone had success/failure using the labelfmtstring? Regular
        > labels are no problem, but have had No success with the labelfmtstring
        > command.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Kevin

      • Kevin
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2004
          Steve,

          Thanks, I didnt know that the labelfmtstring was a new feature.
          Having 2.3 installed today. Thanks,

          Kevin