SVG "DOCTYPE" errors, etc. (fwd)

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Here's a thread I'm passing on to the group. It's not clear to me what's
      going on here. -Steve

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        The subject just about says it all - if anyone wants one you can get it
        at http://www.fusionitltd.co.uk/ploticus/pl_230_Win32_Cygwin.zip .

        Unzip all to the same directory, and it should "just work" (TM).

        jamie
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
          Thanks Jamie, I've also taken a copy of the zip file and posted it on the
          ploticus site.

          On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Jamie Echlin wrote:

          > The subject just about says it all - if anyone wants one you can get it
          > at http://www.fusionitltd.co.uk/ploticus/pl_230_Win32_Cygwin.zip .
          >
          > Unzip all to the same directory, and it should "just work" (TM).
          >
          > jamie

        • dagoldman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005
            This happened to me too, but only with windows output:

            Linux 2.20 output - http://www.ehdp.com/out/linux.svg
            Windows 2.30 output - http://www.ehdp.com/out/windows.svg
            I downloaded the windows binary directly from ploticus website
            IE 6.0 status line "bad CSS property or descriptor declaration"
            Only happens with windows.svg - linux.svg has no error message
            Happens when mouse hovers over some parts of the image
            "diff linux.svg windows.svg" - http://www.ehdp.com/out/svg-diff.txt
            DOCTYPE is different, and windows version has extra <g> tags
            I don't know enough about svg to say anything really intelligent
            Using Adobe Acrobat 4.0 - Also used Acrobat 6.0 - same thing happened
            Using SVG viewer 3.02

            Daniel