747bug - autorange on 1 row of data, very large num

    Feb 6, 2004
      Hi again,

      This one seems to be a bug related to the magnitude of the numbers being
      processed by autorange. When I try it with smaller numbers (eg. 42) it
      works properly (adds appropriate margins) but with very large numbers it's
      not finding an appropriate margin value. Will fix for next release.

      Workaround is to do something like this:
      yautorange: datafield=2 margin=1000000

      Steve