364Re: xrange for a relative date window?

  • romeyde
    Mar 19, 2003
      Thanks, that worked great. One last issue which I can probably figure
      out with a few more hours of searching. (unless you don't mind :)

      I now have a graph of 7 days but each day is only one little bar with
      the total gets and posts for that day. I'd like to at least show the
      gets and post for each day by hour.

      Hints?