2314Updated chron prefab script

    Dec 2, 2011
      Hello... an updated chron prefab file has been posted and can be downloaed via the News page.... http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/doc/news.html

      It includes a couple of fixes related to rendering of error bars.

      Romina, thanks for pointing out these issues.

      Steve

      On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Steve Grubb <stevegrubb@...> wrote:
      Hello Romina,

      the error bar functionality in the modified chron.pl prefab file available via the ploticus what's new page apparently is somewhat half-baked.  I should be able to revise it soon so that error bars come out on top and are immediately over the clustered bars.  Thanks for reporting this.  If you could send me a test data file to use with the command you sent earlier that would be helpful.

      Steve

      On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 1:39 AM, Romina Tulisi <rtulisi@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Romina Tulisi included below]

      Hi Steve,

      I'm not sure if you remember, but some months ago I've emailed you due to some problems I was having with ploticus. You've created a patched prefab file for the chron prefab for which I'm ever grateful :)

      The project has been on a hiatus but I am now able to continue. I was able to get the error bars working and some other issues I was having, thanks to your help and some heavy reading of the docs, but I'm having some issues with the way the error bars look. It would appear that they are showing up behind the regular bars, and are really hard to see.

      Is this a problem or does it have anything to do with the way I'm executing the command?

      I'm attaching a png file, a data file and the command line is as follows:

      pl -prefab chron data=datos_ti.plo y=2 y2=3 err=4 err2=5 datefmt=yyyy-mm-dd \
      xnearest=day xstubdet=size=4 unittype=datetime xinc="1 month" xgrid=yes ygrid=yes mode=bars xyears=yes \
      color=x329CA9 color2=xCD3915 barwidth=0.057 title="Test" legendfmt=across legtextdet="size=5" name="Tambo" \
      name2="Valores-poblacionales" xlbl=Periodos -png -o datos_ti.png

      Thanks in advance for all your help.

      Regards,
      Romina

      --
      We sighed and fainted on the sofa - Jane Austen "Love & Friendship"