    From: Steve Grubb [mailto:stevegrubb@...]
    Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:18 PM
    To: Arjun, Rajarshi IN BLR SISL
    Subject: Re: Support requested

    Hello, best thing would be to post it to ploticus@yahoogroups.com newsgroup (moderated and there may be a several day delay) for everyone's benefit.  Or if you prefer, you can send to this stevegrubb address.

    On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 6:14 AM, Arjun, Rajarshi IN BLR SISL <rajarshi.arjun@...> wrote:

    Hi Steve,

    I am facing a small problem with Plotcius. Is this the right email address where I can write and seek for a solution? Kindly let me know so that I can post my problem

    Regards

    Rajarshi

    Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.
    Thank You.