2297Re: Weird characters in title

  • Daniel
    Mar 5, 2011
      If you want help, you need to send a sample
      script, as short as possible.

      Include any other information that might be
      relevant. Take some time to edit your post.

      It amazes me when I see posts with sloppy
      grammar, vague descriptions, and no script.

      They expect someone (usually Steve) to exert a
      lot of energy solving their mystery, but they
      don't provide the information needed to help.

      Daniel

      --- In ploticus@yahoogroups.com, "Marcin" <marcin_nowicki@...> wrote:

      > Hi Steve,
      >
      > I am using 2.40-Jan'08 (unix) to draw stock charts. This works perfect and very fast but in the title line (upper right corner) i see weird characters which looks like some UTF junk and is different each time I invoke the script.
      >
      > Please advice
      >
      > - Marcin

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic