2283Re: [ploticus] listsize parameter, error message category list full

    Sep 1, 2010
      Hello, in the docs it mentions that listsize must be specified "before categories are defined".

      It might work to try something like this:

      #proc categories
        axis: x
        listsize: 1000

      #proc categories
        axis: x
        categories:
      #include ./scatterplot/cat.inc

      and likewise for y axis.

      Not sure if this will do it, but it's worth a try.

      -Steve

      On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 7:15 AM, João Gomes <jvpgomes@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I'm using ploticus to produce a scatter plot.

      I keep receiveing the message:
      "pl proc categories: error 4825: category list is full, some entries ignored (use proc categories to raise)"

      My categories file has almost 800 categories.

      In my script file I including the following code:

      #proc categories
        axis: x
        listsize: 1000
        categories:
      #include ./scatterplot/cat.inc

      #proc categories
        axis: y
        categories:
      #include ./scatterplot/cat.inc

      However it's like if it is ignoring the listsize parameter. I tried reducing the categories file to 251 categories and it still didn't work. But if I reduce the file to 250 categories (the default listsize value) it works correctly.

      So my first thought was that it was ignoring the listsize parameter.
      But, if I try the listsize with a value lower than 250, it returns several error messages. So, I suppose it is not ignoring listsize.

      Am I doing something wrong?
      Can anybody help me?

      Thank you!
      regards