2246Re: [ploticus] Vertical stub is cut off in a heatmap

    Feb 10, 2010
      Hello.

      I would try "rectangle= 1 3 2.5 4.5"

      Steve

      On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 4:53 PM, borne52 <borne52@...> wrote:

      Greetings. Here is my image:

      http://alum.hampshire.edu/~bio72/img/test.png

      And here is its command:

      pl -prefab heatmap -png -o test.png data=LT002007-QTL.csv delim=comma x=2 y=1 contentfield=3 cutofflist=3,2,1 xcats=yes stubvert=yes "colorlist=green,yellow,red" ycats=yes outline="color=powderblue" "rectangle= 1 1 2.5 1.5" zerocolor=powderblue

      When I've made heatmaps before I've been able to get the dimensions right, with all text included, by playing around with rectangle and pagesize. But this one is proving difficult. You notice that the X stub text is being cutoff - what params should I be playing with?

      Thanks again.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic