2099Re: [ploticus] Anotate for category containing space

    Aug 1, 2008
      Hello Franck,

      unfortunately there's no way to do this at the present time, that I can
      think of.

      If your category contains space then you can't use it to position an
      annotation. Perhaps you can find a way to avoid using spaces in your
      categories, for example use underscore instead.

      -Steve