1639Re: Ploticus 2.30 on AIX //or// can anyone provide a 2.31+ AIX binary?

  • xk997
    Oct 6, 2005
      Steve,

      I managed to locate a box on the dark outposts of our network with
      gcc and necessary libraries, so I have now got a compiled 2.32
      version
      of ploticus. If anyone else needs a copy, it can be found at http://
      www.roseburn.co.uk/ploticus .

      Regards,

      Ken

      --- In ploticus@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen C. Grubb" <scg@j...> wrote:

      > Ken,
      >
      > version 2.30 had an unfortunate bug whereby clickmap output was not
      > written out. You'd need to get a later version (2.32 is the current
      > version). Any group listeners have access to one that they could
      send to
      > Ken or me?
      >
      > Steve
      >
      > On Thu, 22 Sep 2005, xk997 wrote:
      >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Have been trying out ploticus on Linux for a few weeks now and it
      > > works well. However when I run the AIX ported binary from the
      UCLA