1622Re: Ploticus 2.30 on AIX //or// can anyone provide a 2.31+ AIX binary?

    Sep 22, 2005
      Ken,

      version 2.30 had an unfortunate bug whereby clickmap output was not
      written out. You'd need to get a later version (2.32 is the current
      version). Any group listeners have access to one that they could send to
      Ken or me?

      Steve

      On Thu, 22 Sep 2005, xk997 wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Have been trying out ploticus on Linux for a few weeks now and it
      > works well. However when I run the AIX ported binary from the UCLA
      > site at work, ploticus will not output a .map file (or the
      > corresponding -csmap output). In debug mode, the AIX version fails to
      > output the "writing clickmap file" message. Interestingly enough when
      > in -mapdemo mode, ploticus outputs the green delimeted clickmap active
      > areas as designed.
      >
      > Unfortunately as a lowly user of the work systems, I don't have
      > sufficient priviledged to recompile the source.
      >
      > Any ideas?
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Ken
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links