1519Re: [ploticus] Re: PNG output generation from procs Lineplot & ScatterPlot

  • Louis Godio
    Jun 3 1:38 PM
      Thanks Tobias,
      I think I'm making good progress on the ploticus c-code for PROCS GETDATA,
      AREADEF, AXIS, SCATTERPLOT, LINEPLOT and gd_png.c . So far I've assembled
      the corresponding *.c files into one file along with the ploticus main()
      front-end.

      Here's how I plan to use this file:
      - get it all to compile and run using a simple script
      - understand how GETDATA stores the plot data
      - understand how the main() uses AREADEF and AXIS to define the plot area
      - understand how SCATTERPLOT and LINEPLOT generates PNG output files

      then I'm ready to achieve integration with my c-code. So far I working on
      the first step, and making unexpectedly good progress.

      One final note, my code has no value to anyone but me, and I will be the
      only one using and running all the code mentioned above.

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic