1512Re: [ploticus] Re: Question about legends

  • Louis Godio
    Jun 2, 2005
      Hi Steve,

      I think ploticus PNG is great and currently use it for output generated by
      the c-code apps I use to analyze my research data.

      It would save me a great deal of time if I could compile c-code
      equivalents for procs areadef, x/yaxis, scatterplot and lineplot (PNG
      output only).

      Do you think this is an advisable quest ? If so, is the source code for
      plpng availible to ploticus users ?

      lgodio@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic