  • Jamie Echlin
    Feb 3, 2005

      Is there some equivalent to the command line arg -csmap that I can use in
      #proc page? According to the docs no.

      My problem is that the pl.exe invocation is buried away in a mod_perl app,
      and I won't know whether there will be clickable sections or not, let's say
      a third party is writing the plot templates. I use SVG only so there are no
      external files. If I use the -csmap I get:
      pl: error 2795: Warning, no map regions were assigned (stdout)

      Which although says it's a warning, gets categorised by my app as an error.

      Any ideas?

      Cheers, jamie

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic