1355Re: [ploticus] Annote arrow colors

    Jan 27, 2005
      Hi, this is likely a side effect of an optimization that was put in 2.30
      to eliminate cases where pl did a color change but then never drew
      anything. Since then there have been a few glitches that have surfaced..
      this arrow thing is probably one of them.. will try to fix this for the
      next release which I expect to have ready in a week or two..

      Steve