[plonters] News

  • plonter@shani.net
    Message 1 of 94 , Apr 8 6:17 AM
      Few little things :

      Intel droped the Pentium 2 & 3 prices and we've just update all our systems.

      Creative RIVA TNT prices droped as well and rumores say that creative is going to cancel the Banshee 3DFX card because that they'll continue to support only the Riva & Riva2 from now on.

      Smart & Friendly have a new CD-RW which is 24*4*2 and the price is great.

      We plan to have the Premedia (3D Labs) cards somewhere next week.

      at http://www.tomshardware he claim that the TNT2 is faster then the Voodoo3. so all the people who ask me if it's right : i really don't know since that we don't have it in Israel.

      that's all for this short week

      Yariv

      http://www.plonter.com
      http://www.zehoo.co.il
      http://www.d-banner.co.il

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/plonters
    • plonters
      Message 94 of 94 , Apr 24 7:38 AM
        We have some new stuff for you

        I got today a product which is not related at all to computers but i loved it so here it is :
        http://www.plonter.co.il/webcatalog/computerstore/stores/main.tmpl?store=phonetech
        It's a charger for cellular phones using a standard 9V battery (Not included)

        Our shop is loaded with amazing offer for old products. Some are not at the site. If you're
        around Tel-Aviv (Ramat-Gan) pass by. you'll like it

        PCpro.co.il which was a site that we had 10% in closed down last week :( well, we wish good luck
        to Yoav and Roy and the rest of people who made it.

        We got a small quantity of the VERTIGO CD-R Media from XEO. The interesting part is that
        this media works on *40 speed. (Search for "VERTIGO XEO" in our search engine)

        We have a special offer for the next few days on the AOPEN *40 *10 *32 together with 50 CD-R Media
        That works in the same speed for a very good price (Search for "AOPEN SPECIAL" in our search engine)

        The $ is changing every 2 hours (Mostly up) and we update the site with the new rates. Please remember that
        our sell price is the Shekel price so.....

        Last and most important : We have a new system in the site called "Communicate". It's located under the Logo
        on the upper left side. Please try it, Configure it with a name and talk to us if you need us (During our working hours)

        That's all for now

        Yariv Nachshon
        http://www.plonter.co.il