Newwwwss @ Plonter

  • Yariv <plonter@shani.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2003
      OK. now it's official :)
      Plonter became a Platform for eCommerce.
      Yesterday afternoon a new store based on the Plonter engine. It's a
      toy store located at http://www.toyland.co.il and the terms of buying
      and shipping are differant then Plonter so please read it if you
      choose to buy at Toyland.
      The site is still in Beta and it'll take couple of days till
      everything will be in place.
      Right now there are 550 products but we hope to get to 2500-3000 in
      2-4 weeks.

      Plonter
      ----------
      We have a new "GSM SPLITTER" which allow GSM phones to work with 2 SIM
      cards. Just type GSM SPLITTER in our search engine (It's around 95
      shekels)

      We added few workers to our hotline so i hope it'll be easier to reach us.

      The price of the MP3 player that comes build in a USB flash disk just
      got cheaper today :
      http://www.plonter.co.il/webcatalog/computerstore/stores/main.tmpl?store=Magic%20Star

      That's all for now

      Yariv Nachshon