Shana Tova (And more)

  • plonter@shani.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2001
      Shana tova to all of you from Plonter team :)

      Here in Berlin it's raining daily since i came back last week from
      NY.
      actually all this terror in NY made me Nervous and i made a site
      2 days ago http://www.pearl-harbor2.com .
      I'll make much more changes into this site and I'll be happy if
      you'll forward the URL to people around the world.
      may be it'll have some impact.

      And now for some news :

      The Olympus 960 and 990 cameras have a new low price for the
      holyday season.

      We have some new collection of printing solutions from a
      company named ImagePro
      http://www.plonter.co.il/webcatalog/computerstore/stores/
      main.tmpl?lang=heb&store=Imagepro

      And. ...... We have something new and innovative :) it's called
      HappyHour and we have couple of items with 5-20% off during
      some period of the day (And night).
      use the link on the upper left side to know which item and when
      they've HappyHour price :)

      Another thing to look at is the prices of the Visor and iPAQ. we try
      to be the cheapest. i hope we do.

      Yours,

      Yariv Nachshon
      http://www.plonter.co.il