Updates and specials

  • plonter@shani.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2001
      Hi,

      I was away and without a laptop so you didn't see any mail from me for the last 10 days but.....

      We've made some changes :

      From now on we charge 29 shekels shipping.
      The 11 shekels "Dmey Tipul" Is canceled.
      If you come to pick it up from us the shipping is canceled

      We have some price drops in the monitors, Scanners, Printers and digital photography
      Also the Kingston DDR prices wend down

      A new complete system called AMDSupra is now in the site and it's a system that include DDR memories

      We have a very special offer of a package of an HP Scanner and printer together or another pack of a Printer and Digital camera.
      Those offers are on our main page.

      Even when i don't write to you those e-mails the site is updated all the time. We're not going anywhere like 4Sale or Shoppy. :) We continue to grow
      in orders and sales. And since that we're not at the NASDAQ you don't have to worry for us :)

      That's all folks

      Yariv Nachshon
      http://www.plonter.com