hey stef, have you ever filmed yourself doing it?

  • fukmypusslikecrazy21
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      well i just got this digi cam from Steve the other day and I was home alone and started to feel a little horny when all of a sudden the parcel guy came to the door. i was in the middle of pleasuring myself in the living when i heard him. he must have heard me moaning cuz he had a huge grin on his face. check out what I did to him, youll be ashamed of me ;o(
      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO