Hey!!

  • dragon_tat_girl
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2001
      Hey all. Heard Pleasure Crush on WMRQ and WCCC,
      kind of pissed I can't find the CD!! Even checked
      Exile on Main. **Sigh** Gonna keep looking tho. Love
      their sound. Already started spreading the word...
    • oob_dre
      Message 2 of 7 , May 7, 2001
        dude, they used to have their own little section
        in media play (near buckland mall) when their cd
        first came out. you should try there or just show up at
        my high school he teaches at, j/k!<br><br>good luck
        finding it!
      • dragon_tat_girl
        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2001
          Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out... even gonna check Media Play online if I have to. :c) Thanks again for the info.<br><br>DTG
        • slave_2_pcrush
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 12, 2001
            WHAT UP NASH! I bet you can't guess who this is.
            Lets say we have some things in common. First we love
            wrestling...second we love Pleasure Crush...If you guess right you
            win a prize...<br><br>check in sometime
          • nashhh69
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3 11:28 AM
              I give up. Who are you?????