GroupNews: The first site exclusively devoted to Ageless relationship!

  • Lynn Chang
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2006
      Hi, My dear groupmates,

      Welcome to the first site exclusively devoted to Ageless Love!

      Love lies in the mind, even if you are 10 years part in age.
      According those couples who are already in ageless love, age is just a number.Here, you can browse photos and pics for FREE. Why not have a try?

      http://www.younghub.com/new

    • Lynn Chang