Why have an imaginary GF when you can find a real one?

  • paint_ball_girl306
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Did you see the news report about people bidding on imaginary girlfriends? That's crazy!

      Why have an imaginary girl when you can find a real one?

      We're one of the largest online dating services online. You should try us now for free. You don't wanna spend another weekend alone, do you? Go to

      http://www.girlfriendfinder.usaweb.nu

      Make a quick profile and look around for people in your area.