Pleasure Crush

  • nashhh69
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17, 2001
    • nashhh69
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 17, 2001
        Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Pleasure Crush
      • dragon_tat_girl
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 25, 2001
          Hey all. Heard Pleasure Crush on WMRQ and WCCC,
          kind of pissed I can't find the CD!! Even checked
          Exile on Main. **Sigh** Gonna keep looking tho. Love
          their sound. Already started spreading the word...
        • oob_dre
          Message 4 of 7 , May 7, 2001
            dude, they used to have their own little section
            in media play (near buckland mall) when their cd
            first came out. you should try there or just show up at
            my high school he teaches at, j/k!<br><br>good luck
            finding it!
          • dragon_tat_girl
            Message 5 of 7 , May 8, 2001
              Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out... even gonna check Media Play online if I have to. :c) Thanks again for the info.<br><br>DTG
            • slave_2_pcrush
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 12, 2001
                WHAT UP NASH! I bet you can't guess who this is.
                Lets say we have some things in common. First we love
                wrestling...second we love Pleasure Crush...If you guess right you
                win a prize...<br><br>check in sometime
              • nashhh69
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 3, 2001
                  I give up. Who are you?????