oh no

  • tomette_blink
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2001
      i made a club and its about me and my friends. to
      be one of my friends you gotta be nice to me and do
      whatever i say. alright? i'll put your name in that
      special box okay now im gonna go hide in my hut! /me\
      yettis in her box [yetti] camels in her UFO
    • blinkpaper
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2001
        haha rachel looks pwetty!
      • tomette_blink
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 2001
          hehehehehe
        • turtle_wenis182
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 4, 2001
            llammmmmaaaa heeh i joined your club heeh just thought you should know<br><br>~sammie the wenis~
          • gapgirl_29418
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 4, 2001
            • patriotae182
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 4, 2001
              • tom_delonges_gurl182
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 5, 2001
                  i hate that pic! whoever that is, she's butt.
                  LMFAO but seriously, get that offa there, i feel naked.
                  HAHAHAHA oh well this is a kick ass club anyway, rock on.
                  LMAO j/k anyway i just had to make fun of that picture
                  cuz i'm a nappy ho. hahahhahaha okay later guys
                • my_father_is_bill_clinton
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 6, 2001
                    i scare the llama person, she told me herself
                  • tomette_blink
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 6, 2001
                      thats right! i did!
                    • tomette_blink
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 7, 2001
                        lol you mean you were 15. it says so! muahahahahahahaha that was funny irene thanks for the laugh
                      • patriotae182
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 8, 2001
                        • oreo_jake
                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 10, 2001
                            yep
                          • tomette_blink
                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 11, 2001
                              just cause my mr. roboto will say that youre a sexy bitch....
                            • tomette_blink
                              Message 14 of 15 , Sep 13, 2001
                                you crashed my pentagon!
                              • hisarse