2 way sms

  • Rhoda Musyoki
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      I would like to know if there is a way to do 2 way SMS where a user sends a request for an item and the system automatically sends them an image.

      Thank you

      Delasoi

    • Babu Babu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2009

        Yes this is possible.

        --M

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2009
          You got to reply it with a wap push message where you send the message as a binary code to the user.

          Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from XL GPRS/EDGE/3G network

          From: Babu Babu
          Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:03:01 -0800 (PST)
          To: <playsms-devel@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [playsms-devel] 2 way sms