PlaySMS Routing

  • chrisazuka80
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
      Hi all, i have not install playsms, question is based on my
      understanding of what i've read on playsms.

      Is it/will it be possible for playSMS to use more than one gateway at
      a time. I am trying to see if i can develop some kind of routing
      plugin/mechanism so that playSMS can send out SMS using more than one
      gateway for sms sending.

      I am trying to have kannel for only SMS receiving into playsms and
      other gateway like clickatell and other gateway to sent out playSMS
      based on routing. Some SMS will be sent out to some country from
      clickatell why some will be from the other gateways.

      Can this be done from with playSMS?
      Any tip/idea to achieve this will be helpful.
    • cephas kamuchira
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
        I am not sure about PaySMS will you tell me the real or step by step of installing playsms on debian linux platform.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
          You can use kannel as a router. Kannel is able to connect to several smsc's from different types -including clickatell-

          You should patch playsms in order to send routing info to kannel wich in term will route to the correct smsc

          Regards

          Alvaro