August Meeting - not / Club Party - YES!!!

  • Marc Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2013
    Hi Gang,
         Just a quick reminder that there is no "official" meeting this month. It is the big backyard blowout that I do about every 2 years (too expensive to do every year). Attached again is the flyer. I have also invited the guys from the Cascadia Brewers Alliance and they will be bringing a corny or two. I will have taps enough for 10 cornies at once and we will rotate them. I have 6 - 7 lined up already but bring one if you can (doesn't have to be clear full).
         Hope you can make it !!
         Cheers, Marc

    P.S. Tyler, forward on to your guys.